Jolie has recently learned that she can lay down in the water to help me wash her hair. She tends to spend most of bathtime in this position. She LOVES it!
Go Astros! We passed through Monroe yesterday and I wanted to stop so bad. We were returning from Clay's grandma's funeral and had to beat it back to Fort Worth. Next time we will definitely have to make a stop at the Strains! Love yall!
4 comments:
Go Astros! We passed through Monroe yesterday and I wanted to stop so bad. We were returning from Clay's grandma's funeral and had to beat it back to Fort Worth. Next time we will definitely have to make a stop at the Strains!
Love yall!
2/18/07
More pictures, please!
Megan,
Feb. 7th was thirteen days ago. It's time for another update.
I'll update this afternoon! Sorry for the delay :)
Post a Comment