Jolie has officially not taken a nap for two weeks today. I haven't given up hope that she will nap again, but in the meantime we have to stay busy or I will fall asleep! She loved the baby pool & is ready to jump back in tomorrow. The "water slide" was also a hit. Besides skipping naptime she is a joy!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Fun In The Sun
Jolie has officially not taken a nap for two weeks today. I haven't given up hope that she will nap again, but in the meantime we have to stay busy or I will fall asleep! She loved the baby pool & is ready to jump back in tomorrow. The "water slide" was also a hit. Besides skipping naptime she is a joy!
Posted by
Megan
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hey megan & jolie! I really enjoyed the performance & wish i could come visit. I also think that looks like the perfect summer day activity---popsicles & pool time! :
Post a Comment