


We went to see our good friends the Nidas this week while Todd was out of town. Jolie had a good time playing with her buddy David & baby John. I enjoyed visiting with their mom & dad. Jody takes great pictures & took a few of hot & sweaty Jolie for me. She's getting to be such a big girl!
2 comments:
I miss you & Jolie! Can't wait to see you girls soon. Jolie is getting to be such a beautiful big girl & look at that pretty long hair! :-) I clicked on her picture to get a better look & you can see the reflection of your photographer friend in her eyes & I thought that was a cool random thing to tell ya!
Megan, that last picture is a framer! She gets more and more beautiful. I know you and Todd are so proud! I know that new baby girl will be just as pretty!
Post a Comment