We've been reading the same books at bedtime for several weeks now & recently discovered that Jolie has them all memorized (almost word for word!). I thought I'd share her reading "Goodnight Moon" since it is probably familiar to most people.
That is SO CUTE and funny! I love it!
this might the cutest thing i've ever seen! noah and i read this book the other day, so i had it fresh on my mind. i'm so surprised at how well she talks and memorizes the words!!
That was too cute!! She is so smart. Lana
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is SO CUTE and funny! I love it!
this might the cutest thing i've ever seen! noah and i read this book the other day, so i had it fresh on my mind. i'm so surprised at how well she talks and memorizes the words!!
That was too cute!! She is so smart.
Lana
Post a Comment