I decided that a double stroller was going to be a necessity if I ever planned to go to the mall again. Thanks to Gran & PawPaw for helping us purchase the stroller of our choice :)
Your girls look beautiful side by side! How are you doing? I'm sorry I haven't called at all. Things have been crazy! We'll have to catch up soon! Love you guys!
Megan, Jolie looks like the Montgomery side of the family, but Sarah is definitely a Strain! I see it especially in the tummy-time pictures. They are both beautiful. Congratulations! Love, Charlotte (Lenox)
2 comments:
Your girls look beautiful side by side! How are you doing? I'm sorry I haven't called at all. Things have been crazy! We'll have to catch up soon! Love you guys!
Megan,
Jolie looks like the Montgomery side of the family, but Sarah is definitely a Strain! I see it especially in the tummy-time pictures. They are both beautiful. Congratulations!
Love, Charlotte (Lenox)
Post a Comment