Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Jolie dressed up for Halloween for the first time this year. She was a cute ULM cheerleader! We went to the Fall Festival at our church tonight to collect some candy & have some fun. She was a big fan of the bear as you'll see below. Also, we didn't buy anything to put candy in so Todd thought it would be funny for her to carry her Easter basket, but we accidentally forget it in the car.

2 comments:

Robin said...

ok. i can't decide which picture is my favorite- the 2nd one with the crazy face, the cheerleader pose, or the really happy face in the ball pit?! all so cute :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Jolie found the bear!!! When I saw it I looked for yall b/c I thought that Jolie would love him! :) We got stationed in the big train obstacle course helping kids in and out and up the wall! :)