Monday, February 11, 2008

Sarah at 5 months

Sarah is 5 months old today - wow! At 5 months she is out of our room & sleeping in her crib in the bedroom she shares with Jolie, "talking" more each day, is starting to "play" with her toys & prefers her milk straight from mommy(she's been refusing to take a bottle). She is so fun! Here she is at 5 months (I'm afraid she is going to be a thumbsucker):

4 comments:

Lea said...

Elli has at least one finger in her mouth non-stop as well...we keep hoping she won't find her thumb! Your girls are precious!

Bethany said...

i love these! sarah is getting so big! oh by the way: i can see so much of aunt sarah in jolie! miss you guys!

Robin said...

sarah is such a little rollie pollie! i love chunky babies! it's amazing how beautiful both of your girls are!

Katie said...

Hi Megan!!! I found you through Bethany's blog. I thought, is that Megan and Todd? So I searched and searched for a picture of you two and found one of Todd with a beard! I had to ask Greg if that was him!! :) Your girls are just beautiful! God has blessed you with so much!

We have one daughter and a baby on the way in July! Life is good around the boro! :) Keep in touch! My blog is kolliff.blogspot.com

Katie Olliff