If I've talked to you recently I've probably shared with you the story about Jolie's brilliant performance at the BCM last Wednesday. She got up after the speaker was done, grabbed the wireless mic, turned it on & put on a concert for 50+ people. It was seriously awesome! I was so disappointed I didn't have my camera! I took my camera today & caught one song during her encore performance. We have a little star on our hands :)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
A star is born
Posted by
Megan
at
2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so cute! i love watching jolie because i know it's what i have to look forward to in the next couple of years!
what the crap was she singing? The spirit must of got a holt of her. Is she speaking in tongues?
can you seriously not tell?
Post a Comment