I found this fun craft idea in my latest issue of Parent's magazine & decided to give it a try. Jolie had a great time working on it with me this afternoon. We all wrote a few things we were thankful for on the turkey's feathers. When I asked Jolie what she was thankful for she replied, "God, friends, my Gran, my Sarah girl, books to read, my mommy & daddy, I'm thankful for everything!" All these & a few others made it onto the feathers. So sweet!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Our turkey
Posted by
Megan
at
7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i saw that same craft! i wanted to do it with noah but i think he's a bit too young this year. maybe next year. i love to hear about all the things that jolie says. it's something to look forward to!
Post a Comment