Thursday, March 12, 2009

Drum roll please...

Yesterday was a big day. We went to Shreveport to see Mrs. Emily (a former McNeese BCMer whom I love!) & her new baby girl Everly. She was generous to treat me & Jolie to free hair cuts. When I mentioned that Mrs. Emily was a "haircutter" Jolie told me she wanted short hair like mine. I could tell that she was really ready to cut it. I love it, but it does make me a little sad to see those beautiful pig tails in a bag!
Before -

Cutting off 8 whole inches -
Not quite finished -

Her sweet pig tails -


After -


Jolie with our favorite "haircutter" -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo cute :) I love her haircut...Jolie looks so grown up!!!

Anonymous said...

Haircup.

Anonymous said...

Jolie,

I thought you were gonna let Uncle Hardy cut your hair?