The girls & I are doing our best to beat the heat! We wait & wait for summer & then it gets too hot to play outside. We filled up the baby pool & cooled off this evening. Here are some pictures I took of my sweet girls. Excuse Jolie's bangs that need to be trimmed :)





2 comments:
cute suit, jojo! looks like the girl got her aunt's thighs!
Hey girl - Leslie here - Jess' mom! I've popped in on your blog from time to time and thought it was high time I said "hello!" Your family is just beautiful, and I've really enjoyed being around you guys the couple of times I've had the opportunity! Thanks so much for making the trip to Wisner for "our" wedding! You guys mean a lot to Jess and Joe and I appreciate your influence as they begin their new family! Hope to bump into you sometime!
Post a Comment