Friday, August 21, 2009

In total denial

If you know anything about my potty woes with Jolie you know that she waited until she was almost 38 months before she used the potty for the very first time! So needless to say, when Sarah started taking off her own clothes & diaper & sitting on the potty & actually tee teeing last week I could NOT believe my eyes! She has used the pottty at least once (usually more) all by herself with little to no assistance from me for an entire week. Sometimes I don't even know it is happening until she's finished & runs in saying, "I tee tee, Mommy, I tee tee!" Did I mention she hasn't even had her 2nd birthday yet? I'm not pushing her since she seems to have herself on a pretty good potty plan. Who knows what will happen, but I'm in total denial that she could possibly be potty training herself! She uses both the big & little potty, but here she is in action on the little potty:Such a big girl!

No comments: